1. The applicant is required to submit the filled in registration form.
2. A confirmation message will be sent on receipt of the registration form to the parent’s email id and registered mobile.
3. A hardcopy of the registration form, submitted online, along with all necessary documents and admission fee of AED 300/- is required to be submitted to the Registrar and fee counter respectively during the school’s working hours.
4. The date for an interactive session with parents and child will be communicated via SMS and email.
Age Criteria for KG I
1.The age of the child should be 4 year by 31 July of the year of admission to KG I.
2. This is as per directive from the Federal Government of the U.A.E.
Criteria For Admission In Senior Grades
1. Criteria for admission in Grade IX and Grade X – In the previous grade student must have secured a minimum of 40% or at least D Grade in all subjects and an overall of 70% or 7.4 CGPA.
- Registration is not a confirmation of admission as seats are limited.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- A photocopy of the student’s valid passport, with a valid residence visa stamp or fresh valid entry permit.
- A photocopy of Emirates ID.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate duly attested by the Educational Zone. This is required only for admission to Grade 2 and onwards.
- Students from outside the Emirates of U.A.E. – The Transfer Certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education in India, Foreign Affairs in India & U.A.E.
- Embassy OR Ministry of Education in India, Indian Embassy in U.A.E. & U.A.E. Foreign Affairs.
- Students from other Emirates – The Transfer Certificate must be attested by Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
- Students from Gulf Countries – The Transfer Certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education of that country.